Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A Note from the Boys

Hi this is Alex. How are you doing? I'm doing fine. We're going to Six Flags and it's going to be so fun. They have waterparks and rollercoasters. I think it's going to be fun. That hot sauce was really hot. I guess the driod starfighter is really worth it. That hot stuff almost made me throw up. I wouldn't do that again. Not even for another Star Wars toy.

Well we're starting on our adventure. We're all having a good time. I got spilled on by chocolate milk. So I am guessing this is going to be a really sticky ride. We are going to Six Flags which is going to be fun. We're going to do a couple of big rides. Here's the bad part, PJ's Grandma died on a rollercoater there. So David doesn't want to ride any. And this adventure is probably going to be really long. We're buying an RV and touring the country. Is that scary or what? I am looking forward to it a lot because buying an RV and going around the country is going to be really fun. I want to go to California and go to Disneyland. And I really want to visit Ohio where my grandparents are. I want to go to Florida because Papa Robby's brother knows a lot about semis and is going to teach me and give me a tour of his. And I'm going to see one of my best friends, Dylan. That's it for now. Zach

Hi! My name's David. I'm going to talk about lots of stuff that's going on and probably will happen. First, I like to read a lot. I'm really interested in books. I go to the library a lot. This time, though, I went and got two audio books. One of them was called Ender's Game, one of my Daddy's favorites. Another was a Star Wars book I had heard about and wanted to hear. Ender's Game turned out to be one of my absolute favorite books. It probably is my favorite. We went for a bike ride down at the W&OD. At the beginning, we were maybe a mile into it when Mrs. Merchant challenged us to a race. My two brothers, Zach & Alex, zoomed after her. Zach got in front of her and there was a fork in the trail. Mrs. Merchant started to go right then Zach cut her off and they got into a huge wreck. So Mr. And Mrs. Merchant had to go back home. Mrs. Merchant was bleeding a little bit but she was OK. Her bike needed two new wheels. We went on for about another 8 miles. Then at the Trail's End Bike Store at the trail's end, I got a new biking shirt. It matched my bike. Then we went over to Fire & Ice and got lots of ice cream. Us 3 boys got 3 scoops, Mom & Dad got 4. I got Birthday Cake flavored ice ceream. Then we went for the ride back. Dad challenged Alex that if he got there first or second, he could choose to play Halo when we got home. Then he challenged me that I could choose Xbox for the next 2 nights if I got back first. I got in first real quick. Then we were near the end and I stopped for a potty break and to wait up for the others. I was maybe a whole mile ahead of them. When they caught up I asked them to come and sit down for a break with me, but they zoomed on by. Then I remembered the challenge. I tried even with my secret way of pedaling I call "hyperspace" but I couldn't catch up. Mom ended up getting there first, but Alex got there second and got his reward. All ther rest of the night he wouldn't let me play Halo with him. We ended up going to bed that night and since then it's been pretty regular. But I'll try to tell you a bit more. I bet you've heard about our adventure so I won't try telling you that. I think you've heard this one too but I'll tell you anyways. We went to a place called Old Dominion. We all straddled up to the bar and had some beer. Then we went over to the wing factory and they had this hottest sauce that you've ever tasted that was called Flatliner. As in in a hospital when the heart thing is going in a zig zag line and when you're dead it's flat, that's what it means. That's what we did last night and not much has happened since. Well, that's it for now. David

No comments: