I apologize for not updating in a while. We have been staying very busy lately. I have a large post in the drafts folder - but it's incomplete. I hope to finish it shortly.
To quickly go over the highlights - we're still in Boise, Idaho. This is where we have chosen to move to. The story of it all is in that previously mentioned large unfinished post! We put in an application yesterday to rent a house for a year. We'll find out later today whether or not it was accepted. I will be heading back to Virginia soon to get our stuff out of storage.
Everyone is in pretty good health and spirits. David has a cold and it's dragging him down a bit. I have had a nasty headache for a couple of days. Steph and the other boys are in good shape!
We've already made several friends - families that will be an important part of our lives for years to come. It's quite a change from when we moved to Virginia and knew no one for a few months! We really feel welcome here!
There's a lot more to say, but I don't have much time at the moment - constantly on the move!! Like I said - I want to tell you the whole story! Soon....
John
No comments:
Post a Comment