For over a year I have been trying to access this blog, but with little success. Blogger had changed its system at about the same time we changed our initializing email, and the mess that ensued seemingly locked us out of any communication on here. Whether their fault or mine, I do not know. The good news is: We're back! The bad news is so much has been missed!
For example, in December, Steph (me!) and the kids went to Ohio for a visit. We spent New Years there and came home almost a week later. Many photos were snapped and good memories made, things that should have been documented here and (time permitting) will be. In fact, I'll work on a "2009 Highlights" post in the near future.
So anyway, this is just to say, "Yay! I figured out how to post again!" and let you all know to be watching for updates again. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment