The kids have changed, of course, as kids do. We have changed, not usually something adults do a lot of but we have both lost some weight this year. (YAY!) We have enjoyed having all the boys in online school as it's taken more stress off me and given me more time to be mom rather than teacher. Overall, it's been a good year despite my relapse in April. God's had his hand on our lives and seen us through and in the end I think we're all better for it.
We visited family in Ohio last year for Christmas, and I think this would probably be a good time to put up the highlights of that trip, just to get us in the mood for the upcoming holiday season! Who knows, maybe I'll even post a few Thanksgiving pics of this year - Lord willing I can remember!
Anyway - without further ado, here is last year's Christmas. May it make you festive as it has me and look forward to another great time of family bonding a we recognize the true reason for the season - and not the toy stores.
(Just to recap - we spent Christmas day in Chicago airport. So NOT fun. The rest are fairly self explanatory - I hope!)
No comments:
Post a Comment