I have intentionally not posted - because I had more questions than answers. I'm finally starting to get some of those answers, though. Our buyer found a new buyer for their home. Things will go ahead here - just with a new closing date of June 6th. Instead of Wednesday, it's now the following Monday. I can live with that.
The kids are going back to Ohio for a week. Steph's parents are going to meet us in Morgantown for lunch and then take the kids home from there. This will give us some alone time - as well as an opportunity to pack without interruptions. Things should go well. We'll go pick them up a week later - and I can fix a few family computers. It's gonna cost some good home cooked meals however!!
It's been nice to get up the last few mornings and NOT go to work. I still get up at a reasonable hour though - I can't sleep in - at least not like I did in college! We're making progress getting things packed and over to storage. Yesterday we did a bike ride at a local battlefield. Zach and I did 14 miles and the others rode 10. I felt so good that I thought I could ride the whole thing over again. That's a good feeling!
Well - that's about it for now. We have to make a dump run and take the Spotsy Softball equipment over to the new coordinator. Hopefully she'll get that back up and running for the homeschool community next spring.
c ya!
1 comment:
Glad to see it worked out with your buyer John! Only a few more days man.. I've got mostly situated in Brambleton now too..took a day out yesterday to catch up on health/sleep! I'll keep in touch man, good luck!
Post a Comment